I hope those of you who are on the ‘socially distanced ‘green and enjoying play.
The NIPGL is considering a tentative return to some competitive play later in the season, IF / WHEN restrictions are relaxed.
The committee has agreed to allow members, who wish, to enter such competitions.
I need to find out how many members are interested in entering so please consider the following and let me know your decision before Friday 10th July:
1. Would you enter an Open* Singles competition?
2. Would you enter an Open* Pairs competition?
*Open: the competition is across the Divisions 1-5
As this is to gather information, no dates have been arranged as yet … it would most likely be late July before competitions would commence.
A team event is also being considered but further discussion is required and selectors would need to be involved.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP